We currently have an opportunity for a highly disciplined individual, with first class communication skills and the ability and desire to influence and change behavior, to join the organisation as a Project Manager. This role will give you exposure to a range of technical and business change projects across the full range of the Company’s activities, where you will be responsible for leading and coordinating activity to achieve project milestones.
The Project Manager will be responsible for:
• Ensuring that projects are delivered on time, within budget, to agreed scope and to customer satisfaction
• Managing project stakeholder relationships as well as customer expectations and requirements
The successful candidate should have:
• Proven experience of Project Management with Prince2 or equivalent level project management qualification
• Good stakeholder management & subcontract management with the ability to present project results to key stakeholders
• Excellent organisational skills
• Strong influencing skills, with highly developed written and verbal communication skills;
• Business and data analysis skills
• Experience with Pre Qualifying Questionnaires and Invitation To Tender end to end process
• Strong networking skills, with proven experience of influencing and negotiating with key stakeholders
• Significant experience of developing and managing complex stakeholder relationships
To apply you will need to send a CV and covering letter explaining how you meet the requirements of the role. For more information and to apply, please contact a member of the Recruitment Department on the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing Date: 12 January 2018
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a self-driven leader to join our business as a Head of Supply Chain. Working as part of the Senior Leadership Team, the successful candidate will lead the central procurement and supply chain function for the three London businesses (London United, London Sovereign and Quality Line) to provide an effective end-to-end supply chain and procurement service. As the Head of Supply Chain you will be reporting to the Engineering Director.
• Develop a supply chain strategy that supports the company performance objectives. Leading change with your team and key stakeholders
• Provide professional advice and analysis to the Senior Leadership Team (SLT) and Directors on purchasing, procurement and asset management issues.
• Manage the entire lifecycle of sourcing and procurement projects.
• Drive savings by developing and applying various strategies.
• Manage ongoing relationships with all suppliers in collaboration with the commercial department. Monitor and evaluate supplier performance.
• Responsible for regular forecasting demand to ensure on time supply.
• Identify appropriate department KPI’s and measure and monitor performance against these.
• Ensure there is adequate control of stock levels and cost efficiencies against budget.
• Ensure health and safety is embedded in all processes and procedures.
Key Skills, Knowledge and Experience
• Solid experience of Supply Chain/Stock purchasing and relevant Health and Safety knowledge.
• Proven project management experience, preferably PRINCE2 qualified or equivalent.
• Able to undertake options analysis which aligns with the Company strategy.
• Ability to constructively challenge the status quo.
• Quantitative and analytical skills, excellent documentation and oral communication skills
• Diplomatic with excellent negotiating skills.
Remuneration for this post, comprising of a competitive salary, bonus scheme and benefits, will be commensurate with its seniority and strategic importance to RATP Dev London. This role offers breadth and variety, with significant visibility and influence on the shape and growth of the London business.
To apply you will need to send a CV and covering letter to the Recruitment Department explaining how you meet the requirements of the role. The email address is email@example.com
Closing Date: 12 January 2018
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an individual with a passion for training to join our busy and friendly driver training team as a Training Officer in Stamford Brook.
As a Training Officer you will:
• Deliver a range of training courses, including:
• Company induction
• City & Guilds qualification for bus drivers
• Customer service
• Conflict awareness.
• Supporting drivers to complete their qualifications needed for their role
• Develop new courses and training needs analysis.
Your inspirational training methods will help our staff develop the skills and knowledge they need to deliver outstanding customer service and meet business KPIs.
The Ideal Candidate will have:
• Working knowledge of the bus industry
• Experience in a classroom environment getting that knowledge across.
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to manage and prioritise a busy and varied workload
• Good influencing
• Ability to adapt your training style to different situations and individuals
This an excellent opportunity for an individual looking to widen their training experience. To apply you will need to send a CV and covering letter explaining how you meet the requirements for this role. For more information and to apply, please contact a member of the Recruitment Department on the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org.